All vaccines are administered free of charge to eligible patients.
Talk to your Nurse Practitioner today!
- Diptheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, Haemophilus Influenza type B- DTaP-IPV-Hib- given at age 2,3,6 and 18 months
- Pneumococcal Conjugate 13- Prevnar 13- given at age 2,4, and 12 months
- Rotavirus- Rot 1- given at ages 2 and 4 months
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella- MMR- given at age 12 months
- Varicella- (chicken pox)- given at age 15 months
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella- MMRV, given between 4-6 years old
- Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis, Polio- TdAp- given between 4-6 years old
- Hepatitis B- given in grade 7
- Meningococcal Conjugate ACYW-135- Menactra given in grade 7
- Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis- Adacel- given between 14-16 years old
- Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis- Adacel- given once in adulthood, then Td every 10 years after
- Tetanus, Diptheria- Td- every 10 years
Older Adults >65 years old
- Pneumonia Vaccine- Pneumovax 23- given once over age 65 years
- Shingles Vaccine- Zostavax- given between 65-70 years old
Information obtained from the Ontario Publicly Funded Immunization Schedule- updated December 2016. Retrieved from Ontario.ca/vaccines.